The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 500Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or "TCU") is more than an "On-Off" button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5" wheel in the back and 29" up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers two distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
|Headtube Length (mm)||105||105||115||125||135||145|
|BB Height (mm)||352||350||350||350||350||350|
|BB Drop (mm)||25||27||27||27||27||27|
|Fork Length (mm)||557||567||567||567||567||567|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||44||44||44||44||44||44|
|Front Center (mm)||738||760||784||814||843||878|
|Chainstay Length (mm)||442||442||442||442||442||442|
|Bike Standover (mm)||752||776||783||787||788||790|
|Seat Tube (mm)||380||390||405||425||445||465|
|Seat Tube Angle||78°||77.2°||76.7°||76.2°||76.2°||76.2°|
|Max Seatpost (mm)||210||220||240||255||275||295|
|Min Seatpost (mm)||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|Crank Length (mm)||160||160||160||160||160||160|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||780||780||780||780||780||780|
|Stem Length (mm)||40||40||40||40||50||50|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||143||155||143||143||143|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||100||170||125||150||170||200|
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||Rockshox 35 Silver, Turnkey damper, 29", 44mm offset, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S2: 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm|
|Rims||Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
Front: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
|Crankset||Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel|
|Shifters||SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RE|
Front: S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
|Handlebars||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Motor||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Battery||Specialized M3-500, Integrated battery, 500Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Smoke/Black / S2||888818949076||95223-7702||210000000431|
|Smoke/Black / S4||888818949083||95223-7704||210000000429|
|Smoke/Black / S5||888818949137||95223-7705||210000000433|